Dedicated to developing young men of high character, McCallie’s popular sports camps serve an average of450 campers. In addition to a few winter offerings in sports and technology, McCallie runs 30 day camps and 5 boarding camps during high season.
In 2008, McCallie administrators were searching for new ways to adjust to parents’ increasing demand for convenience. ACTIVEWorks® | Camp & Class Manager had all thefeatures they were looking for.
Ready to Modernize
The McCallie team wanted camp management software that could process online registrations and accept online credit card payments. They had been using a Microsoft Access database, but were experiencing significant operational, marketing and financial limitations that could not be solved.
ACTIVE software met McCallie’s expectations, offered added benefits and cut the administrative workload:
- + Ease of creating filters – allows administration to get the data they need.
- + Ease of use – McCallie staff findsthe visual aspect of the software appealing and “flawless."
- + Access to help – An ACTIVEAccount Manager is available to help them when theyhave questions.
- + Cutting workload – With more than 200 pricing and purchase options for campers and sessions, financial reconciliation previously took as many as 20 hours. Now Nina estimates that it requires only2 frustration-free hours.
- + 90% reduction in financial reconciliation time
- + Meeting customer demand – 86% of camper registrations are now online, making parents happy and saving a ton of time processing paper forms.
- + Simplified reporting and anytime, anywhere access – Reporting is faster and easier than ever. Now everyone can run the camp reports they need and they can do it from anywhere.
“We love how easy it is to create filters to get the data we need. The software's just flawless.”
McCallie Camp Secretary