It’s almost time for the biggest camp event of the year.
As sponsors of the ACA National Conference this year, we’re packing up and getting ready to go, and we’re hoping to see you there next week! We’re always excited to meet customers face to face so we can talk through the challenges you’re having and show you how we’re constantly looking for ways to make your job easier.
This year, we’re bringing some of our best new insights and offerings. Conferences can be jam-packed, so reserve time to meet up with us for these 2 things you won’t want to miss:
1. Mobile, Millennial Mom – What Every Camp Needs to Know to Increase Reach and Registration Conversion
In this session, Camarin Wanamaker will be presenting her experiences as both a “Mobile Mom” and as a Senior Account Executive here at ACTIVE. You’ll love Camarin’s engaging style as she shares the important data insights you need to know to stay in touch with this growing demographic.
Follow @LetsTalkCamp on Twitter to ask questions during or after the session, or search #ACActive for live coverage of the speakership.
2. Launch Consultant Marketing Sessions
Last year, Will Bowman developed and implemented our new Launch Consultant program across three key markets at ACTIVE to address the common challenges directors face when marketing their businesses. He’s worked with a wide variety of clients and is passionate about seeing every camp succeed. He’ll be presenting three 10-minute boot camp sessions:
- Social Media Strategy – Discover tips for using social media to market your camp and increase camper retention
- Email Marketing – He’ll show you how to simplify your email tactics in a few easy steps
- Website Optimization –Learn quick changes to get your website found by search engines and organized for converting visitors to participants
Check your conference program for session times and locations, or drop by Booth 200 to meet Camarin and Will and get more information.
An exciting year of inspiration and impact starts at ACA National Conference! We hope to see you there.
(If you’re on the fence, can we sway you with Will’s Australian accent?)