As a former assistant camp director and parent of 4, I’m familiar with the world of camps and kids. As an employee at an international software company, I understand the time challenges of balancing career with life. And as a partner in a non-profit, I know firsthand the difficulties of being at the helm of a small organization where you’re trying to do it all, wishing you could focus solely on your mission, but having a boatload of business tasks to handle.
All of those experiences permeate my writing and the topics I choose to write about.
I want to bring you the most relevant insights I can, and I want them to be truly helpful and never annoying. So, I’m trying something new here at the Let’s Talk Camp blog.
The Blog Roundup is a subscription…but more.
You’ll receive a bimonthly email that brings you not only a quick link straight to my latest blogpost, but a couple more links to either recent or popular-from-the-past posts.
“I’m Already Subscribed”
We’re refreshing our list, so even if you’ve subscribed in the past, you’ll need to put your email address in the one-field form to the right to receive the Roundup.
9+ Reasons to Subscribe to the Blog Roundup
- The Roundup comes right to your inbox every other week. You don’t have to try to remember to visit the blog and we don’t hit you daily like many other organizations.
- You get a hand-picked selection of three of my latest and/or most popular blogposts to choose from. Read just the ones that spark your attention, or read them all. Your choice!
- You’ll always receive new choices, not articles recycled from past Roundups.
- It doesn’t cost you a dime! And you’ll have lots of opportunities to get free resources.
- We’ll never share your details with anybody else.
- If you change your mind, unsubscribing is almost easier than subscribing in the first place.
- You can be an industry mentor to others! Easily share the articles by simply forwarding the email or clicking social media buttons within the blogposts.
- You get the opportunity to shape the content of the blog by letting me know what was valuable, what wasn’t, and what you’d like to read more about. Just hit reply to the email and share your thoughts!
- You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
- Stories from your peers
- Stories about ways our products are helping customers help their customers (like this camp mom’s first experience with ACTIVEkids)
- An opportunity to share your story (I’m ALWAYS looking for new stories!)
- Upcoming events, industry insights and guestposts
- Lots of free resources!
Are you in? If so, I’d be honored if you would:
Share this post (Social media links below)
Subscribe to the Roundup today (one-field form to the right. You’ll receive a confirmation email in a few moments, along with your FREE Expert Guide to Establishing a Campership Program.
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you around.